Lot 120: Fanuc Robodrill T14A/PC2 CNC Vertical Machining Center with Pallet Changer
2-Station Pallet Changer, Coolant Tank and Pump
Manufacturer: Fanuc Model: Robodrill T14iA/PC2 Year: 1997 Serial Number: 970TH561
Main Unit Approx Weight: 3740.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 68.00" Width: 82.00" Height: 92.00"
Pallet Changer: Length: 26.00" Width: 46.00" Height: 60.00"
Coolant System: Length: 52.00" Width: 19.00" Height: 16.00"
Control: Fanuc 16iM CNC Control
Machine Travels (X/Y/Z): 19.7" x 15" x 11.8"
Number of Pallets: 2
Pallet Change Style: Side Address, Shuttle Style
Pallet Size: 19.7" x 14.6"
Spindle Taper: BT30 Taper
Spindle Speeds: 80- 8,000 RPM
Spindle Drive: 7.5 HP
Rapid Traverse (X/Y/Z): 1,890 IPM
Toolchanger Style: Turret Style
Toolchanger Capcity: 14 Stations
Max Tool Weight: 4.4 / 6.6 Lbs.
Max Tool Length/Diameter: 7.87" x 3.15"
Tool Change Time: 1.0 Seconds Tool to Tool
Seller Company: Pequot Tool & Mfg., Inc.
Seller Contact: Karlo Goerges Phone: (218) 568-8069 ext. 226
Item Location: Pequot Tool & Mfg., Inc., 3457 Veterans Street, P.O. Box 580, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
Location Contact: Karlo Goerges Phone: (218) 568-8069 ext. 226
Inspection Date & Time: By Appointment Normal Business Hours M-F
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, June 18, 2019 and Friday, June 28, 2019
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by June 19th 2019
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY June 28th 2019
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY June 19th 2019