Our New Website Has Arrived!
MachinesUsed.com has a new website! Our new website has oficially launched and there are some great new features that we have added. This will make it easier for both buying from our inventory and bidding in our auctions.
If you have never registered for our website in the past, we will go through some steps for new users looking to bid in our auctions and get faster quoting of our inventory.
If you're a registered member of our old site, your previous account has been added to our new website. PLEASE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO OUR WEBSITE, ATTEMPT TO LOGIN AND MAKE SURE YOUR BIDDER INFORMATION IS CORRECT. CONTACT US AT MACHINESUSED.COM IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH YOUR LOGIN.
Features of the new website include:
- Faster Quotes: Once you have registered for our website or have registered before on our previous site, as that username has carried over to our new website, you will be able to easily get a quote for any machine in our inventory within seconds of submitting a quote request.
- Improved Auction Bid Timer: No more refreshing the page each few minutes to see how much time is left on the timer! Now you will be able to see the timer without refreshing the page, which makes auctions easier to keep track of for each bidder.
- Better Password Resets: Before if you forgot your password you had to make a call to our office to get the correct password. Now you can easily use the "forgot your password" to get it sent directly to your email so you can get logged in easier.
- Easily Manage Your Account: Now you have the ability to quickly change your account information such as email, passwords and even see all of your previous invoices as well.
1. Go onto www.machinesused.com
2. GO TO THE AUCTION PAGE- Go to the home page find the menu items in red on the top of the page and select "Online Auction", second from the left option on the main menu.
3. On the left hand side of the auction page beneath "Login to Site" enter in your previous username and password that you used on the old website.
Now you should be logged in and ready to start bidding!
If you forgot your password or are told you used an invalid username or password:
1. To the right of the input boxes once you attempt to login enter your email and password, go to the right and click "Forgot your password?".
2. On the next screen enter in the email address that you first registered with on the old website and click reset password.
3. The password reset email should be in your Inbox. It will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org". If you don't see it after a couple of minutes make sure to check your spam folder.
4. Open the email and click "Reset Password". You will be redirected to the website and enter in your new password to reset.
5. Return to the auction page and attemp to Login with your username and new password.
6. If you have forgotten your username, contact Machinesused.com and we will be happy to provide or change it for you.
Make sure once your logged into your account to click "My Account" on the sidebar to the left below your Username. Next click "Edit Account" to the right of the Home Tab on your account and make sure all of your information is up to date. If something is not up to date change it and go to the bottom and click save.
1. Go onto www.machinesused.com
2. Go to the top menu and select Registration(On desktop it's 2nd from the right).
3. Agree to our user agreement by scrolling to the bottom and clicking accept.
4. Enter your nickname,first and last name, password, email address(make sure they both match up with the same punctuation) and company name(If you have a company, if not leave it blank). Then click next on the bottom right. YOUR PASSWORD CAN BE UP TO 12 CHARACTERS, CONSISTING OF UPPER AND LOWERCASE LETTERS, NUMBERS AND SYMBOLS. NOTE THAT THE RED LINE BENEATH THE PASSWORD FIELD TURNS GREEN WITH A MORE SECURE PASSWORD.
5. Enter your phone number and address. If your shipping address is the same as your user address you can click the button labelled "Same as main" for shipping. If it is different, enter your shipping address. You must enter a shipping address before moving forward. Then click next on the bottom right again.
6. If you have missed a field or filled it out improperly the site will point that out to you. If all has been filled out properly, you will be directed to a page that says "Registration complete" and thanks you for registering.
7. Now check your email for the verification email. If you can't see it in your inbox within a minute then you need to check your spam folder. You must open this email and click a link within it to complete your registration.
8. When you receive the email, Click on the GREEN VERIFY button on your email. You will be directed to the website where it tells you your account has been verified. REMINDER YOU MUST STILL LOGIN AT THIS POINT TO BID, ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT OR REQUEST A QUOTATION.
Why You Should Register On Our Website Today
- Faster Quotes: Once you have registered for our website you will be able to easily submit your information and get a quote for multiple different machines within seconds now.
- Auctions: We have auctions nearly every month, with a variety of different machines. Registering for our site lets you easily bid on each auction we are holding.
- Newsletters: You will be able to see our machines that we have in our inventory in our newsletter, along with new auctions that are coming up.