Lot 75: Sharp Millpower TMV-MP2 3-Axis CNC Vertical Milling Machine with Probe, Electronic Variable Spindle Speeds and Kurt Power Draw Bar
Acu-Rite Millpower MP2 3-Axis CNC Control, Programmable Quill Feed, Electronic Variable Speed Spindle, Acu-Rite Parts Probe, Kurt Power Draw Bar, Knee Handle, Operation Manual and Disk
Manufacturer: Sharp Model: TMV-MP2 3-Axis Year: 2003 Serial Number: 70803148
Main Unit Approx Weight: 3000.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 75.00" Width: 74.00" Height: 89.00"
Control: Acu-Rite Millpower MP2 3-Axis CNC Control
Table Size: 10" x 50"
Machine Travels (X/Y): 28" x 15.5" CNC Programmable Travels
Programmable Z-Axis Travel: 5" Programmable Quill Travel
Knee Travel: 15.3"
Spindle To Table Distance: 1.6" - 16.9"
Spindle Center to Column Distance: 9.8" - 28.3"
Spindle Taper: R-8
Spindle Speeds: 60 - 4,500 Electronic Variable Speed
Spindle Drive: 3 HP
Overarm Ram Adjustment: 18.5"
Head Swivel Right to Left: 90 Degrees
Head Tilt Front to Back: 45 Degrees
Seller Company: Onamia Facility of Multisource Mfg.
Seller Contact: Pat Bienusa Phone: (320) 532-4038 ext. 1291
Item Location: Onamia Facility of Multisource Mfg., 400 Railroad Ave, Onamia, MN 56359
Location Contact: Machinesused.com . Phone: (763) 745-1166
Inspection Date & Time: Friday, October 16, 2020
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Monday, October 26, 2020 and Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2020
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28th, 2020
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2020