Lot 65: Cadillac 2260G Removable Gap Engine Lathe 22" x 60" with Chuck and Face Plate
22" Face Plate, 7 3-Jaw Chuck, 10" Mounting Plate, Tailstock, Steady Rest, Foot Brake, Threading Dial, Coolant System,
Manufacturer: Cadillac Model: 2260G Serial Number: 868622
Main Unit Approx Weight: 5000.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 118.00" Width: 40.00" Height: 60.00"
Max Swing Over Ways: 22"
Max Swing Over Cross Slide: 14.5"
Max Center Distance: 60"
Spindle Speeds: (12) 25 - 1,500 RPM (Geared)
Swing In Gap: 30" x 12" Long
Max Cross Slide Travel: 12.5"
Tailstock Quill Travel: 7.5"
Spindle Mount: D1-6 Camlock
Feed Rates: (64) .0250 - 0.0010"
Hole Thru Spindle: 2-1/8"
Threading Capacities: Standard 4-80 TPI
Swing In Gap: 30"
Gap Length: 11"
Seller Company: Liberty Mfg
Seller Contact: Greg Clark Phone: (651) 342-0100
Item Location: Machinesused.com, 2410 Niagara LN N, Plymouth, MN 55447
Location Contact: Machinesused.com . Phone: (763) 745-1166
Inspection Date & Time: Preview By Appointment with Seller(s) Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 14' x 14' Ground Level Door, Paved Lot
Loading Dock: Ground and Truck Level
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, April 26, 2022 and Friday, May 6, 2022
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2022 BY 4PM
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged - SEE SALES TAX
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY MAY 6TH, 2022
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2022 BY 4PM
Seller Can Load For Fee of $125 - Basic Lift and Load - Skidding or Crating Not included