Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer with 14" x 10" x 10" Envelope
LOT No: 30Category: 3D Printers, Plastic
buyer premium 15.000%
will be charged on this item
will be charged on this item
Point of Sale Tax Amount, Actual Buyer Applicable Taxes will be determined post Auction and applied to buyer invoice.
05/23/2023 12:00:00 AM CT
06/13/2023 10:00:00 AM CT
Current High Bid
# of bids
Curr. High Bidder
Lot 30: Stratasys Fortus 400mc 3D Printer with 14" x 10" x 10" Envelope
230 Volt, 3-Phase
Manufacturer: Stratasys Model: Fortus 400mc Serial Number: T2940
Main Unit Approx Weight: 1310.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 51.00" Width: 36.00" Height: 77.00"
Control Software: Insight & Control Center Job Processing & Management Software
Net Build Volume (X/Y/Z): 14" x 10" x 10"
Accuracy: +/- 005" or +/- .0015" per Inch Whichever is Greater (Geometry Dependent)
Build Materials: ASA, ABS, PC, ULTEM, PPSF, FDM Nylon
Layer Thickness: .005" to .013" Depending on Material
Material Delivery: (1) EA Build Material and Support Material Canister, 92 CU In Each
Seller Company: Multisource Manufacturing - Minnetonka
Seller Contact: Machinesused.com . Phone: (763) 745-1166
Item Location: Multisource Manufacturing - Minnetonka, 10300 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343
Location Contact: Machinesused.com . Phone: (763) 745-1166
Inspection Date & Time: Friday, June 9th 2023, From 9am to 4pm
Dock Door: 10' x 11' Truck Level, Paved Lot
Loading Dock: 8' x 9' Ground Level, Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Monday, June 19, 2023 and Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by Wednesday June 14th 2023
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged - SEE SALES TAX
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY Wednesday, June 21st 2023
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Wednesday June 14th 2023
Lots requiring forklift or rigging for removal must use riggier on site during checkout days. Please contact Quickway Rigging prior to your arrival: email@example.com
Quickway Rigging has quoted $250 to lift & load this item during the scheduled removal days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this quote.
Buyer is responsible for any prep that must be performed prior to moving this machine.
Current Bid: $1,005.00
Bid Increment: $10.00
Minimum Bid: $1,015.00