Lot 50: Fanuc Robodrill Mate CNC Vertical Machining Center with 10,000 RPM Spindle
Fanuc Series Oi-MC Control, Coolant System, 10,000 RPM Spindle, 14 Station Automatic Tool Changer.
Manufacturer: Fanuc Model: RoboDrill Mate Year: 2006 Serial Number: 06YVN071
Main Unit Approx Weight: 4400.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 62.00" Width: 80.00" Height: 85.00"
Coolant Pump and Tank: Length: 56.00" Width: 19.00" Height: 20.00"
Machine Control: Fanuc 0i-MC CNC Control
Table Size: 25.59" x 15.74"
Machine Travels (X/Y/Z): 16.14" / 12.20" / 12.99"
Table Capacity: 550 Lbs.
Spindle Taper: BT-30
Spindle Speeds: 100 - 10,000 RPM
Transmission: Direct Drive
Rapid Traverse Rate (X/Y/Z): 1,437 IPM
Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: 590 IPM
Tool Changer Style: Turret
Tool Changer Capacity: 14 Tools
Tool Change Time: 1.7 Seconds Tool to Tool
Max Tool Length: 9.84"
Max Tool weight: 6.6 Lbs.
Spindle Drive: 13.6 HP
Spindle To Table Distance: 18.9" Max Z Axis Clearance
Spindle Torque Rating: 56 Ft-Lbs at 1,250 RPM
Max Rigid Tapping Speed: 3,600 RPM
Seller Company: Multisource Manufacturing - Minnetonka
Seller Contact: DAN PETERSEN Phone: (952) 933-5510 ext. 5518
Item Location: Multisource Manufacturing - Minnetonka, 10300 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343
Location Contact: Machinesused.com . Phone: (763) 745-1166
Inspection Date & Time: Friday, June 9th 2023, From 9am to 4pm
Dock Door: 10' x 11' Truck Level, Paved Lot
Loading Dock: 8' x 9' Ground Level, Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Monday, June 19, 2023 and Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by Wednesday June 14th 2023
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged - SEE SALES TAX
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY Wednesday, June 21st 2023
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Wednesday June 14th 2023
Lots requiring forklift or rigging for removal must use riggier on site during checkout days. Please contact Quickway Rigging prior to your arrival: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickway Rigging has quoted $550 to lift & load this item during the scheduled removal days. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding this quote.