Bridgeport Series I Vertical Milling Machine with Acu-Rite 3 Axis DRO
Ac-Rite 3-Axis DRO, Lube System, Collets, Chrome Ways, Worklight, Knee Handle, Quill Handle
X and Y Servo Motors Present No Control
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by Wednesday, August 16, 2023
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged - SEE SALES TAX
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY Thursday, August 31, 2023
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Buyer is Responsible for Prep and Removal of Item. Rigger is required to load this Item. Buyer responsible for Rigger. Quickway Rigging is the Exclusive Rigger for This Auction. Please Contact Tony Miner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Removal Period: Tuesday August 22nd to Thursday August 31st 2023. 7am to 3:30pm The Hours of the IBM Technology Campus Loading Dock. Buyers Responsible for Removal of Items During This Period. Small Hand-Carry Items Can Exit The Front Doors ONLY Until 4:30pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, August 22-23 is Reserved for Removal of surplus material in racks, carts, cabinets, hand-carry items and smaller machinery. The loading dock & hallways witll be congested with larger machine removal after this period.
Max door size is 96"w X 120"h (Truck Level Loading.) The door to the ramp is approximately 60"w x 84"h.