Lot 10: Haas ST-10 CNC Turning Center with Lexair Full Bore Collet Chuck
Haas CNC Control with Coldfire Processor, Lexair FB6-20 Full Bore S20 Collet Air Release Collet Chuck, LMC Thru-Hole Hydraulic Cylinder, USB Port, (2) Boring Bar Holders
Manufacturer: Haas Model: ST-10 Year: 2015 Serial Number: 3104136
Main Unit Approx Weight: 7900.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 90.00" Width: 68.00" Height: 72.00"
Control: Haas Coldfire CNC Control
Max Swing Over Bed: 25.25"
Max Swng Over Saddle: 16.25"
Max Turning Diameter: 14"
Max Turning Length: 14"
Spindle Speeds: 6,000 RPM Max
Spindle Drive: 15 HP
Spindle Nose: A2-5
Hole Thru Spindle: 2.31"
Turret Capacity: 12 Stations
Turret Travels (X,Z): 7.88" / 14"
Rapid Traverse Rate (X/Z): 1200 IPM
Max Bar Capacity: 1.75"
Seller Company: Marshall Mfg.
Seller Contact: MIKE BURCHILL Phone: (612) 202-5467
Item Location: Machinesused.com, 2410 Niagara LN N, Plymouth, MN 55447
Location Contact: Machinesused.com . Phone: (763) 745-1166
Inspection Date & Time: Preview By Appointment with Seller(s) Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 8' w x 12' H Truck Level, 10' W x 12'H
Loading Dock: Truck Level Dock Concrete Apron/ Ground Level Concrete Apron, Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, October 25, 2022 and Friday, November 4, 2022
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by OCTOBER 26TH, 2022 BY 4PM
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged - SEE SALES TAX
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY NOVEMBER 4TH, 2022
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY OCTOBER 26TH BY 4PM
Seller Can Load For Fee of $200 - Basic Lift and Load - Skidding or Crating Not included