Lot 10: Haas VF-3 CNC Vertical Machining Center
Haas 32 Bit CNC Control, 7500 RPM 2-Speed Gearbox Spindle, CAT-40 Taper Spindle, Brush Type 4th Axis Drive, RS-232 Port, Floppy Disk Drive, Programmable Coolant Nozzle, Brushless Servo Motors, Quick Code Programming, Rigid Tapping, Internal High Voltage Trasnformer, Standard Coolant System with Tank and Pump.
Manufacturer: Haas Model: VF-3 (1996) Year: 1996 Serial Number: 9120
Main Unit Approx Weight: 12500.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 118.00" Width: 98.00" Height: 102.00"
Machine Control: Haas 32 Bit CNC Control
Table Size: 48" x 18"
Machine Travels (X/Y/Z): 40"
Table Capacity: 3,500 Lbs.
Spindle Taper: Cat 40
Spindle Speeds: 0 - 7,500 RPM
Transmission: 2-Speed Gearbox
Rapid Traverse Rate (X/Y/Z): 710 IPM (Brushless Servo Drives)
Spindle To Table Distance: 710 IPM
Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: 500 IPM
Tool Changer Style: Carousel
Tool Changer Capacity: 20 Stations
Tool Change Time: 4.2 Seconds Tool to Tool
Max Tool weight: 12 Lbs.
Spindle Drive: 15 HP High-Torque
Seller Company: Midwest Automation
Seller Contact: SHAUN JONES Phone: (612) 721-5347 ext. 340
Item Location: Midwest Automation, 2645 26TH AVE S, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55406
Location Contact: SHAUN JONES Phone: (612) 721-5347 ext. 340
Inspection Date & Time: Preview By Appointment with Seller(s) Normal Business Hours M-F
Loading Dock: 14' x 14' Ground Level Door
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, January 28, 2020 and Friday, February 7, 2020
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by January 29th 2020, BY 4PM CST
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY February 7th 2020
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY January 29th 2020 BY 4PM
Customer must hire a rigger to remove this machine.