Lot 16: Kiwa 510 Colt CNC Vertical Machining Center with Fanuc 0M CNC Control
Fanuc 0m CNC Control, Cat 40 Spindle Taper, 16 Station Automatic Tool Changer, RS232 Port, Coolant System, Enclosure
Vise and Tool Holders NOT Included
Manufacturer: Kiwa Model: 510-Colt Serial Number: ES510509
Main Unit Approx Weight: 7000.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 79.00" Width: 108.00" Height: 98.00"
Coolant Tanks: Length: 60.00" Width: 62.00" Height: 16.00"
Machine Control: Fanuc OMC CNC Control
Table Size: 27.56" x 16.54"
Machine Travels (X/Y/Z): 20.08" x 16.14" x 18.11"
Spindle Taper: Cat 40 Taper
Spindle Speeds: 200 - 6,000 RPM
Rapid Traverse Rate (X/Y/Z): 708.66 / 708.66 / 551.18 IPM
Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: .004 - 157 IPM
Tool Changer Style: Carousel
Tool Changer Capacity: 16 Stations
Max Tool Length: 9.65"
Max Tool weight: 13.2 Lbs.
Spindle Drive: 7.5 HP
Spindle To Table Distance: 5.31" - 23.43"
Seller Company: Preferred Tool - Hugo
Seller Contact: PAUL PELTIER Phone: (651) 429-2418
Item Location: Preferred Tool - Hugo, 15195 Freeland Ave N, Hugo, MN 55038
Location Contact: PAUL PELTIER Phone: (651) 429-2418
Inspection Date & Time: By Appointment with Sellers - Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 120" x 133" H
Loading Dock: Ground Level Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, January 21, 2020 and Friday, January 31, 2020
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY January 31, 2020
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Wednesday, January 22, 2020
This machine will require a rigger to load. A list of qualified riggers can be found here.