Lot 5: Mitsui MSG-200MH 6"x12" Hand Feed Surface Grinder with DRO and Chuck
6" x 12" Fine Pole Electromagnetic Chuck with O.S. Walker Control, Acu-Rite Master-G 1-Axis DRO (Cross Feed), Wheel Hub & Nut, Wheel Guard, Work Lights,
Manufacturer: Mitsui High-Tech Model: MSG-200MH Year: 1995 Serial Number: 95118487
Main Unit Approx Weight: 1630.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 44.00" Width: 48.00" Height: 72.00"
Chuck Size: 6" x 12"
Max Carriage / Table Movement: 8" x 15"
Max Height Spindle Center To Table: 18"
Max Wheel Size: 8" x 3/4" x 1.25"
Spindle Drive: 1 KW
Spindle Speed: 3,470 RPM
Longitudinal Feed Rate: Hand Feed
Wheelhead Feed Increments: Hand Feed
Motion of Wheel Head Per Handwheel Revolution: .05"
Graduation of Hand Wheel Dial: .001"
Cross Feed Movement Per Handwheel Revolution: .1"
Table Size: 6" x 13.5"
Seller Company: Donatelle Plastics INC
Seller Contact: CODY CARLSON Phone: (651) 633-4200
Item Location: Machinesused.com, 2410 Niagara LN N, Plymouth, MN 55447
Location Contact: Machinesused.com . Phone: (763) 745-1166
Inspection Date & Time: Preview By Appointment with Seller(s) Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 14' x 14' Door, Ground Level, Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, January 19, 2021 and Friday, January 29, 2021
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by Wednesday, January 20, 2021 BY 4PM
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY Friday, January 29, 2021
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Wednesday, January 20, 2021 BY 4PM
Seller Can Load For Fee of $50 - Basic Lift and Load - Skidding or Crating Not included