Lot 14: Moore Model G18 Jig Grinder with 40,000 RPM Grinding Head, Acu-Rite 2-Axis DRO, Assorted Stones, and Hold Downs
Acu-Rite 2-Axis DRO, 40,000 RPM Grinding Head, Assorted Stones, Hold Downs
Manufacturer: Moore Model: G18 #3 Serial Number: G1949
Main Unit Approx Weight: 4000.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 53.00" Width: 64.00" Height: 101.00"
Table Size: 11" x 24"
Table Travel: 11" x 18"
Distance Table to Wheel Collet: 2" - 18"
Distance Spindle to Column: 13.5"
Sliding Head Travel: 12-5/8" Max Head Travel
Grinding Capacity: 1/64" - 3.5" Diameter
Angular Adjustment of Spindle: +/- .15 Degree
Spindle Speed Capacities: 0-250 RPM Infinitely Variable
Spindle Feed Rates: 2 - 210 Cycles Per Minute (Variable)
Spindle Travel: 3-5/8" Max
Seller Company: Preferred Tool - Hugo
Seller Contact: PAUL PELTIER Phone: (651) 429-2418
Item Location: Preferred Tool - Hugo, 15195 Freeland Ave N, Hugo, MN 55038
Location Contact: PAUL PELTIER Phone: (651) 429-2418
Inspection Date & Time: By Appointment with Sellers - Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 120" x 133" H
Loading Dock: Ground Level Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, January 21, 2020 and Friday, January 31, 2020
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY January 31, 2020
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Wednesday, January 22, 2020
This machine will require a rigger to load. A list of qualified riggers can be found here.