Lot 130: Okuma MX 45VAE CNC Vertical Machining Center with Okuma OSP700M Control
Remote Jog Handle, RS232 Port, Coolant Tank & Pump, Keys
Vise and tool holders not included
Manufacturer: Okuma Model: MX 45VAE Year: 1994 Serial Number: 0190
Main Unit Approx Weight: 12100.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 90.00" Width: 104.00" Height: 106.00"
Coolant Tank & Pump: Length: 92.00" Width: 56.00" Height: 24.00"
Machine Control: OSP 700M
Table Size: 18.11" x 39.37"
Machine Travels (X/Y/Z): 30" x 18.11 x 17.72"
Table Capacity: 770 Lbs.
Spindle Taper: Cat 40
Spindle Speeds: 50-7000 RPM
Transmission: Direct Drive
Rapid Traverse Rate (X/Y/Z): 1181, 1181, 944 IPM
Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: .39 IPM
Tool Changer Style: Side mount Twin Arm
Tool Changer Capacity: 20
Max Tool Length: 9.84"
Max Tool weight: 17.6 lbs
Power Requirement: 220 Volt 3 Phase
Seller Company: Limitless Precision Machining LLC
Seller Contact: Mitch Harmston Phone: (715) 861-5755
Item Location: Limitless Precision Machining LLC, 8296 Commerce Parkway, Suite 1, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Location Contact: Mitch Harmston Phone: (715) 861-5755
Inspection Date & Time: By Appointment with Sellers - Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 96" x 108" Standard Height Dock Door
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, December 10, 2019 and Friday, December 20, 2019
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2019 BY 4PM
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY FRIDAY, DECEMBER 20TH, 2019
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2019 BY 4PM
This machine will require a rigger to load. A list of approved riggers can be found here.