Lot 15: Southwest industries Trak TRL 1840 CSS CNC Flat Bed Lathe
Proto Trak LX3 CNC Control, Front & Rear Tool Post, Lever 5C Collet Closer, 8" 3-Jaw Chuck, Auto Lube, (2) Quick Change Tool Posts - (1) Aloris, (1) Dorian, In Base Coolant, Assorted Quck Change Tool Holders
Manufacturer: Southwest Industries - Trak Machine Tools Model: TRAK TRL 1840 CSS Year: 2001 Serial Number: 022BC11583
Main Unit Approx Weight: 4000.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 100.00" Width: 48.00" Height: 71.00"
Control: ProtoTrak LX3 CNC Control
Swing Over Ways: 18.5"
Swing Over Cross Slide: 9.0"
Max Center Distance: 40.2"
Center Height: 9.0"
Cross Slide Travel: 9.0"
Hole Through Spindle: 2.36"
Spindle Nose: D1-6 Camlock
Spindle Speeds: Programmable Variable in 3 Ranges 50-270 / 150-850 / 450 - 2500 RPM
Tailstock Quill Travel: 6.3" Manual
Tailstock Quill Diameter: 2.95"
Tailstock Quill Taper: #5MT
Spindle Drive: 10 HP
Coolant Pump Motor: .25 HP
Seller Company: Preferred Tool - Hugo
Seller Contact: PAUL PELTIER Phone: (651) 429-2418
Item Location: Preferred Tool - Hugo, 15195 Freeland Ave N, Hugo, MN 55038
Location Contact: PAUL PELTIER Phone: (651) 429-2418
Inspection Date & Time: By Appointment with Sellers - Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 120" x 133" H
Loading Dock: Ground Level Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, January 21, 2020 and Friday, January 31, 2020
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY January 31, 2020
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY Wednesday, January 22, 2020
This machine will require a rigger to load. A list of qualified riggers can be found here.