Lot 55: Supermax Model Max-1 3-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center
Fanuc 0M CNC Control, 24 Station Side-Mount, Twin-Arm Tool Changer, Machine Enclosure, Coolant System
VISES ON TABLE AND eTERMINAL SHOWN IN PHOTOS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE MACHINE.
Manufacturer: Supermax Model: Max-1 Year: 1995 Serial Number: 605382
Main Unit Approx Weight: 7600.00 lbs
Main Unit Dimensions (in inches): Length: 86.00" Width: 89.00" Height: 104.00"
Coolant Tank: Length: 84.00" Width: 66.00" Height: 12.00"
Machine Control: Fanuc 0M CNC Control
Table Size: 33.1" x 16.5"
Machine Travels (X/Y/Z): 25.5" x 16.1" x 18.1"
Table Capacity: 770 Lbs.
Spindle Taper: BT 40
Spindle Speeds: 45 - 8,000 RPM
Rapid Traverse Rate (X/Y/Z): 472 / 472 / 394 IPM
Maximum Cutting Feed Rate: 1 - 119 IPM
Tool Changer Style: Side-Mount, Twin arm
Tool Changer Capacity: 24 Stations
Spindle Drive: 15 / 10 HP
Spindle To Table Distance: 3.94" - 22.05"
Spindle Center to Column Distance: 14.76"
Seller Company: Suburban Manufacturing Group
Seller Contact: LYNN BERARD Phone: (763) 271-3021
Item Location: Cullinan Rigging, 6815 McKinley St NW, Ramsey, Minnesota 55303
Location Contact: Brandon Cullinan Phone: (763) 422-9141
Inspection Date & Time: Preview By Appointment with Seller(s) Normal Business Hours M-F
Dock Door: 14' x 14' Ground Level Door
Loading Dock: Ground Level, Paved Lot
Removal Dates and Times: This item must be removed between Tuesday, June 2, 2020 and Friday, June 12, 2020
- Acceptable Payment: Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Money Order
- VISA / MASTERCARD/DISCOVER ACCEPTED FOR U.S. BUYERS AMOUNTS UP TO $2,500 WITH 3% ADDITIONAL FINANCE CHARGE
- ACH Auto Payment for US Buyers with Invoices $2,500 Or Under
- All Payments made to Machinesused.com prior to item removal.
- All Payments Due to Machinesused.com by WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3RD, 2020 AT 4PM
- Auction Held ONLINE ONLY at www.machinesused.com
- 15% Buyer's Premium
- Applicable Sales Tax Charged
- Auction Uses DYNAMIC CLOSE: Click Here for More Info
- All Items Sold As Is, Where Is - Buyers Responsible for Inspection & Removal
- CLICK HERE FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY Friday, June 12, 2020
- ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3RD, 2020 AT 4PM
Buyer is Responsible for Prep and Removal of Item. Rigger is required to load this Item. Buyer responsible for Rigger. Suggested Riggers: CLICK HERE